Thursday, January 8, 2015

Oh, Baby!


 IMG_7393 (648x800)

Isn’t this such a sweet image?  Prickley Pear’s rubber stamp appropriately called BABY.  I cut her out and paper pieced her diaper and colored her with distress inks that I scribbled on my craft mat and used a water brush with.  I am so behind on baby cards and I think she will get used a lot over the next few days.  Everyone is having girls.  I have four nieces that have had or are expecting girls.  My two other young friends are having girls.  I better get busy.
 I used two of the Nesting Scallop Circle Dies to layer her and added a fancy punched layer with a Martha Stewart punch.  I gave the little rectangle a run through the embossing machine with a play pen like embossing folder for a bit of texture.  I thought the sentiment from the Scalloped Circle and Oval stamps was perfect for a little hand cut add on tag. A bit of ribbon and some of my go to Viva pearls and she’s all ready for the mail.  Here's a close up of the detail.

Janeen

2 comments:

  1. Awww! Janeen, your baby is sooo sweet! Of course I am going to love it, its' pink! I like the little pink ribbon peeping out and the scalloped circles look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww!! such a cute baby image.. beautiful card..

    ReplyDelete