Thursday, June 26, 2014

Kelly's Guest Designer Card!

Hi, Kelly here!  For today's card post today, I have a beautiful sentiment stamp to showcase as well as a fun technique!
First up, I have for you today the inspiring quote stamp:  "What if your fears"
which is a beautiful etched red rubber stamp.  I fell in love with it the second I laid eyes on it!  Such a sentiment to ponder ♥
I wanted this sentiment to stand alone and what better way than to have a simple, CAS card with a background to make it *POP!*  I was aiming to try the Shaving Cream technique this month so what a great opportunity.  You can read more about how this card is made on this blog post or feel free to peek at this link with step by step instructions and photos.  It's not only fun and energizer, but super easy, too - and the bonus:  You don't need designer paper!  For my card today, I did 'shave' and stamp onto watercolor paper, which I find works best of all :)
I'm one who tries not to waste anything so when I tried this on regular cardstock next, I decided that the smaller piece would become a bookmark.
See ... a matching set!





Thanks for stopping by today and be sure
 to check out the shop for this stamp and many more!
Big hugs, Bigger Blessings!
~Kelly

2 comments: