How to Apply:
Show us your best! Send us 3 samples in JPEG format of cards or scrapbook samples that showcase your best works, along with a link to your blog. Link your blogs to MR. Linkey below. You do not need to use PPRS stamps, but it is always appreciated.
Please include your name, address and e-mail and a short paragragh about yourself telling us why you would be a great fit for Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps.
You have until Friday, September. 24, 2012 to apply for the design team. We will review all applicants and by September 28, we will contact you via e-mail to let you know if you have been accepted or not. Announcements to our new DT members will be made on our blog and website October 1, 2012.
• Commitment of 12 months (1 Year) required, from Oct. 1, 2012 – Oct. 1, 2013
• 3 monthly submissions to the PPRS offices required by the 15th of each month. All submissions become the property of PPRS
• A minimum of 4 posings (one per week) featuring PPRS products on your blogs. And posting to Splitcoast is appreciated! You will each be assigned a weekday for posting.
• Must participate in all PPRS blog hops and Sketch Challenges. Monthly.• You will be required to submit your digital pics with instructions each Saturday, to the PPRS Yahoo Group.
• As a design team member, you will also be working with products that have not been officially released to the public. You can not post those projects to your blog until the products are officially released on the Prickley Pear RS blog and website.
• When submitting cards, layouts, and altered projects, we do require that you use only the Prickley Pear line of stamps and dies but you can use any tools, embellishments, and accessories.
• Each stamp you receive will need to be used at least one time. Using more than one stamp on a card is fine.
Prickley Pear Benefits
You will have a bio and picture on our website, with links to your blog from our website and blog. All the stamps and dies and product we send you will be yours to keep! You also receive an exclusive 25% discount on all other merchandise that you would like to purchase during your 12 month contract as a Prickley Pear Designer.
We are excited to hear from you.
Email us at here and please link your blog on mr. linkey after you submit for the PPRS design team!
Take a Moment to Share This!