Hope your Christmas was wonderful!
1. Round up your basic supplies:
- Prickley Pear's Scalloped Circle and Victorian Ornament 2 dies
- two shades of glitter paper (I used silver and white)
- adhesive tape
- foam squares or dots
- 1.75-in. circle punch
- embellishments (if desired)
2. Start by cutting out six (6) Victorian Ornaments & one (1) Scalloped Circle. Create one (1) 1.75-inch circle using the punch.
3. Punch out one (1) 1.75-inch circle from a piece of cardstock to use as a base. Apply a line of adhesive across the center of the circle.
4. Begin assembling your snowflake by attaching two of the Ornaments to the base on top of the adhesive.
5. Add more adhesive and adhere two more Ornaments, overlapping the first two and spacing evenly on the circle. Repeat with the remaining two Ornaments.
6. Apply a line of adhesive to the back of the Scalloped Circle shape (I used a stronger adhesive, Sticky Strip, for this) and adhere to the center of the snowflake.
7. Apply foam squares or dots to the back of the 1.75-inch circle shape and attach to the center of the Scalloped Circle.
You have a snowflake!
Embellish it as you'd like or leave it as it is and use it to make a card or on a scrapbook page! You could also hang it up using silver or gold colored cord/thread. If doing this, you would want to cut out double the number of die shapes and circles, adhering the Ornament shapes back to back before assembling the snowflake. This will ensure that the back of the snowflake is a mirror image of the front!
Here is a card I made using the snowflake:
Thanks for stopping by!
Take a Moment to Share This!